Working the fast and furious corporate life is never an easy balancing act.
At some point, many of us will feel the need to pause and re-assess where we are in our careers.
- Whether you are at a crossroads in your career and looking for the next step up,
- getting promoted,
- getting a raise,
- honing in your career personal branding,
- mastering the art of skillful communication,
- re-igniting your inner leadership and making the impact that you desire;
- If you are looking to change jobs,
- or wanting to re-imagine your next move, as a new job or a new and different career;
- If you want to excel in your team leader role,
- and ensure your 360 skills are well-rounded and honed in;
- If it’s time for you to re-evaluate how you envisage your life going forward,
- setting expanding goals,
- acquiring healthier habits,
- detoxing the old and obsolete,
- managing your stress;
I have different coaching programs that will support you.
As a Career Strategist and Executive Coach, my philosophy is to give you customized, concrete, and practical tools – that you can re-use as needed- to help you achieve your goals with ease and focus as you are preparing to take your next steps in your career.
I offer several packages depending on what you desire to accomplish. Contact me to know more!
Do you have that nagging feeling inside that something is missing in your career?
You have had an unbroken track record of excellency but you are being sidetracked for the new and impactful projects?
You have been working your backside off and the promotion is still “next year, it will be you, for sure”?
Whether you are in a “should I stay or should I go” situation, or you are ready to go and get that promotion that you deserve, my Career Accelerator Coaching Program is for you.
With a set of tools and tips to help you in that crossroads moment in your life, we will define strategies and tactics and create the necessary structure to help you achieve your career goals.
Leadership & Executive Coaching
And so you have just been promoted to a new job as a VP, Director, MD or Team Lead? Congrats!
As someone who has worked for 16 years in Finance, I know how much time, energy and effort it takes to get to the next level.
The momentum of a new position can be the ideal time for you to step up your leadership skills and set the stage for the next promotion. Coaching can help you use that new energy and expand beyond the new title.
My “360 Leadership and Executive Coaching Program” focuses on the main skills that any team leader needs to excel in, in order to be impactful in their new function.
Career Accelerator - Claim what you deserve
If you are finding yourself in that place of in-between where:
- Nothing is moving anymore
- You are not unhappy but you are not happy either
- You are bored yet afraid of moving on
- You are stuck in a golden cage, and yet don’t know where to start
Time has come to assess where you are and what you really want for your next career step.
By far my most popular program, the Career Accelerator Coaching Program focuses on those areas in your career that you are looking to change.
The ultimate aim? Stepping in and owning your Inner Leadership.
360 Leadership Coaching Program
Taking on that team leader role is the beginning of an exciting adventure.
My 360 Leadership Coaching Program will accompany you at every step of that journey.
Throughout the duration of that 6-month program, you will be invited to stretch and expand your areas of leadership, honing in your communication and people management skills, and leading with presence and authenticity.
The 360 Leadership Program is the integration of your past experience and the building block of your leadership presence.
Recession-Proof your life
You may or may be not heading into a recession but you are already going into the ‘what ifs’ of gloom and doom and other shoes dropping
- You’re feeling stuck in seeing the potential problems and losses, but not the gains
- You are making decisions out of conservation rather than preparing for your future expansion too
- You are not managing your stress, not being intentional and are losing touch with your core self
Recessions, expected or anticipated, can make us go to a survival mindset rather than thriving and self-growth.
It’s an unconscious behavior, but it doesn’t need to stay that way.
If it is time for you to stop the eternal fear of the potential bad news, and be more comfortable with uncertainty, contact me here for more information.
This group coaching program is offered on a quarterly basis.