Your Questions, answered
What is a Life Coach
A life coach is a professional whose job is, in a nutshell, to help you achieve your goals.
Mainly, Life Coaches are here to accompany you throughout your process, of identifying and clarifying your goals, exploring possibilities and options, identifying blocks and other blind spots, stretch you outside your comfort zone…and be your best cheerleader and accountability partner!
What is a Career Coach?
Not different from a life coach, except that it’s all about the job, the career and everything that turns around these themes. A career coach will help you identify your career values and needs; maximize your potential, help you identify and explore a new career path. Looking for a job is a full-time job already! A career coach will be by your side throughout the time frame you chose, to guide you and support you with their experience and tools.
Why are you both a Life and a Career Coach?
I am both a Life Coach and a Career coach because from experience, what is not working well is just a symptom. Being stuck in a job that we don’t like and making the decision to step out of it is a first step. As I work with my clients to find a new job or a new career altogether, many themes may emerge, that my clients might want and choose to address, such as work/life balance, strengthen boundaries, learning how to say ‘no’ strategically, imposter syndrome (and much more!).
This is when I will put my Life Coach hat too. As you start shifting in one area of your life, other areas will shift too, for ultimately a positive all-around transformation for you.
What are the subjects / themes you help with?
This list is by far not exhaustive. When we work together, we decide what are the themes you’d like to work on, and integrate them throughout the coaching as you change and choose.
- Self-confidence/ imposter syndrome
- Negotiating a raise
- Be promoted
- Efficient communication / public speaking /
- Healthy boundaries / assertiveness
- Career management
- Career transitions
- Maximizing your skills
- Job search
- Finding your new career path
- Acquiring new skills
- Healthy habits/ routines
- Healthy self-image
- Time management
- Stress management
- Work/Life balance
- Hypnosis for public speaking
- Hypnosis for self-confidence
- Hypnosis for healthy habits
What tools do you use?
I have gleaned a fair number of tools over the years, from coaching tools to hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, emotional freedom technique, archetypal work and more.
More importantly, I will use my experience to customize these tools to what you need.
In addition, I have also several pre-recorded courses that I will make available to you, free of charge and included in your chosen program, here again, depending on what will be helpful to you.
How many programs do you have, what are the differences?
I have 2 core programs that you can choose from, depending on the topics you’d like to work on.
- The “Career and Life Accelerator” focuses on one or two areas of your life and career.
- The “360 re-Ignite your Inner Leader” aims to acquaint you with your core leadership qualities; so that you can step up and claim your seat at the big table, with integrity and confidence.
Every few months, I will be offering a new program with a specific focus, for a limited time:
- For this new year, I have created a 4-month program, to help you “Align your Career with your Highest Potential”. Here, we will be focusing on the workings of your inner energetic circuitry, your chakras, and your archetypes; to help you realize your highest creative and financial potential.
All my programs are one-on-one coaching programs.
What are your qualifications?
When I started my transition from Wall Street into coaching, I took with me the desire to offer the highest standards to my clients. I, therefore, researched the courses with the best and long-standing reputation.
I have summarized these here. You can find the full details here
- Member of and Accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ACC)
- Member of and Certified by The International Association For Health Coaches
- Member of and Certified by the Hypnotherapists Union, Local 472
- Member of and Certified by the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Member of the American Hypnosis Association
- Master Coach ICI Certifié, Institut de Coaching International (“ICI”), International Certification as Professional Coach For Corporate and Life Coaching
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (“IIN”), certification of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute – Certified Hypnotherapist
- University of Cambridge (UK) Certificate in Executive coaching
Diplomas and Degrees
- Graduate Degree in International Business Development Rouen Business School
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in History of Art and Architecture La Sorbonne
- Master’s Degree in Management of International Risks Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC).