Your Questions, answered
What is a Career Strategist?
Not different from a career coach, career consultant or counselor, a career strategist will help you navigate your career paths, make informed decisions about your professional lives, and achieve your career goals.
Looking for a job, a new career or to be promoted is a full-time job already! A career coach will be by your side throughout the time frame you chose, to guide you and support you with their experience and tools.
What is an Executive Coach?
Are you a high-level professional, a team leader, a VP, Director or MD?
An executive coach provides personalized coaching, guidance, and support to high-level professionals to help them enhance their leadership skills, achieve their goals, improve performance, address specific challenges, and maximize their professional potential.
What are the subjects / themes you help with?
This list is by far not exhaustive. When we work together, we decide what are the themes you’d like to work on, and integrate them throughout the coaching as you change and choose.
- Career management
- Career transitions
- Finding your new career path
- Be promoted
- Self-confidence/ imposter syndrome
- Negotiating a raise
- Maximizing your skills
- Efficient communication / public speaking /
- Healthy boundaries / assertiveness
- Emotional Intelligence
- Job search
- Acquiring new skills
- Healthy habits/ routines
- Healthy self-image
- Time management
- Stress management
- Work/Life balance
- Hypnosis for public speaking
- Hypnosis for self-confidence
- Hypnosis for healthy habits
What tools do you use?
I have gleaned a fair number of tools over the years, from coaching tools to hypnosis, neuro-linguistic programming, emotional freedom technique, archetypal work and more.
More importantly, I will use my experience to customize these tools to what you need.
In addition, I have also several pre-recorded courses that I will make available to you, free of charge and included in your chosen program, here again, depending on what will be helpful to you.
How many programs do you have, what are the differences?
I have 2 core one-on-one coaching programs that you can choose from, depending on what you need.
- The “Career Accelerator Program” focuses on those areas in your career that you are looking to change; this program aims to acquaint you with your core leadership qualities; so that you can step up and claim your seat at the big table, with integrity and confidence.
- Taking on that team leader role is the beginning of an exciting adventure.
My 360 Leadership Coaching Program will accompany you at every step of that journey.
Every few months, I will be offering a new group program with a specific focus, for a limited time.
You can find more here, or contact me here for a free consultation.
What are your qualifications?
When I started my transition from Wall Street into coaching, I took with me the desire to offer the highest standards to my clients. I, therefore, researched the courses with the best and long-standing reputation.
I have summarized these here. You can find the full details here
- Member of and Accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ACC)
- University of Cambridge (UK) Certificate in Executive Coaching
- Certified Coach – Master Coach ICI Certifié, Institut de Coaching International (“ICI”), International Certification as Professional Coach For Corporate and Life Coaching
- Member of and Certified by The International Association For Health Coaches
- Member of and Certified by the Hypnotherapists Union, Local 472
- Member of and Certified by the International Certification Board of Clinical Hypnotherapists
- Member of the American Hypnosis Association
- Institute for Integrative Nutrition (“IIN”), certification of Integrative Nutrition Health Coach
- Hypnosis Motivation Institute – Certified Hypnotherapist
Diplomas and Degrees
- Graduate Degree in International Business Development – Neoma Business School
- Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in History of Art and Architecture La Sorbonne
- Master’s Degree in Management of International Risks Hautes Etudes Commerciales (HEC).